Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! This is the beginning of a new series I’m starting called Sydssentials! From clothing to magazines, I’ll be featuring what I’ve been loving each week. Please bare with me, I’m still trying to figure out the best time for me to post and also how many items I should feature. Without further a do, here’s my first week of sydssentials!
1. Dainty Hand Earrings – these gold beauties have been my nonstop earrings of choice. They are super light, I almost forget that I have them on. Nevertheless, they are the perfect accessory to add an extra something to my outfits. The great aspect of these is that they can be dressed up or down. During the week, I pair them with a t – shirt and jeans and on the weekends they complement any and all of my dresses!
2. Aesop Body Balm – this lotion is honestly a miracle worker. I have been using it practically everyday since I first purchased it. Needless to say it makes my hands feel amazing. Aside from that and the fact that it’s aesthetically pleasing, it smells phenomenal. The combination of tangerine rind, vanilla, and sandalwood puts me in a relaxed mood and the scent lasts a long time. This has definitely become a staple for me.
3. Linen Overalls – these bad boys are from Urban Outfitters and they have been a favorite for me this summer! They feel light when I’m out and about and since they have a wide leg, they are extremely comfortable. I love how I can wear these with a tank top or t – shirt and they still look chic either way. As fall is getting closer, I am going to start pairing these with some of my favorite sweaters. This piece has great versatility when transitioning seasons!
4. Cereal Magazine – I purchased this magazine around mid – August and I have not been able to put it down. This issue is particularly my favorite because it’s their travel issue. I love reading about the different cities they showcase and their photos are great for inspo! Another great feature is that it’s great for flat – lays!
5. Amber & Vanilla Candle – I always feel so cozy in my room when I have a candle lit. This week’s scent that I’ve been loving is this candle I actually got from TJMaxx! It reminds me of fall which is perfect considering it’s just around the corner. I’ve found myself lighting it almost everyday and it leaves my room/apartment smelling fantastic!
Let me know some of your favorites so I can give them a try! Till next time, xx