Hello everyone, Sydssentials are back! I plan on doing these monthly to show you what I have been loving. From clothing items to new reads, these are my January Sydssentials!
- Oval Hoop Earrings: About a year and a half ago, I got back into wearing hoop earrings. Recently the oval shape has been what I’ve been gravitating towards. I love the how chic they look and are the perfect touch to any outfit.
- Daniel Wellington Watch: Last month I got the opportunity to collaborate with Daniel Wellington. Aside from that, this has become my favorite watch. It goes with all of my outfits and I love the minimal look it gives. You can use my code, coexvst, for 15% off!
- Chloe – inspired bag: This has become a staple piece in my wardrobe because it goes with everything! It adds a chic touch to any of my looks. This bag is from Closet Access and they have a great selection of designer – inspired purses. A great way to try out a designer style on a budget!
4. Brew better at home book: if you know me, then you know I’m a coffee lover. I stumbled upon this book at my local Target. I knew I wanted to use this for future flat – lays and also because I’m intrigued on learning how to make the various types of coffee drinks. It has great recipes as well and the photography is stunning in my opinion.
5. Kitten heels: Kitten heels have become a must have for me. I particularly love kitten heels with a pointed toe. I’ve been absolutely loving these Zara booties with pearl detailing. They add a unique touch to my looks. Also, as a women living in the city, these are great because not only are they chic, but they are comfortable to walk around in.
6. Ideal of Sweden Cases: For my last Sydssential, I have been loving these slim phone cases from Ideal of Sweden. They are a fun addition to any of my looks and I love that I can easily switch them out. Ideal of Sweden has a huge variety of cases for any style.
Til’ next time,